IF THE HEAT DON’T KILL US….. - America And Britain's Future
Unfortunately it is not the people in the wealthy western countries that starve, Brian.
It is the people in the poor countries who work for slave labour wages & their governments sell their food to us for next to nothing! They are the ones that starve, but it will come to us eventually.
I don’t care much for this material world but I do love Mother Nature & the beauty of her skies & seas, her mountains, hills & valleys, her sunrises & sunsets.
My reply posted here:
You are describing what the One who became Jesus Christ – meaning Justice, and the One who saves the human race alive – has given us to enjoy.
He created all of this beauty and balance in nature, setting it all in motion, and He intends to preserve it FOREVER! He guarantees it, and has the incredible power to restore the earth’s ecosystem, and will do so!
One statement regarding the action that He will take is that: “He will destroy those who would destroy the earth!”
He is not the little baby Jesus, or the weak effeminate long hair character pictured in Catholic art!
He is a magnificent Spirit Being way beyond human imagination, about to put an end to this present world’s suffering, and will do so in our lifetime by stepping in, in person to save this world ALIVE.
Time Has Run Out On Us
We are beginning to see the result of many years of d r o u g h t which will leave us in starvation in the United States of America! This will also come to the British Isles, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the world.
We have enjoyed the tremendous benefits of God’s promise made to our ancestors now fulfilled! But the wealth and power which we in America and Britain have enjoyed was not meant to continue forever.
Neither will our nations in their present form and locations. It is time for God’s Seven Thousand Year Plan to be moved along. God has bigger plans for us!
But time has run out on this Nuclear Age self-centered, self confidant generation.
For the first time in human history the power exists to erase all life from the earth! These weapons are ready for use!
There has never been a weapon of war invented that has not been used, and there will be no exception to that rule!
But this project of God reproducing Himself on earth by the billions will succeed!
Getting Our Attention
This God Being will now draw our attention to what He has to say, by causing the lack of water to drink and food to eat!
You will be told that this is all happening because of Global Warming!
And the religious leaders will tell you a loving God would never do this to the nations He has watched over for centuries.
Then read the first part of Deuteronomy Chapter 28 below, listing the tremendous blessings that He gave to our previous generations for obedience to His laws yielding more prosperity than ALL other nations combined!
This description is followed by what is about to happen to the American, British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand populations of today, because of our bad behavior in these recent generations!
Permitted By The Real Jesus Christ
This member of the God Family who became known to us as Jesus Christ, now shines like the sun in full strength, embodying the appearance and the power which He had before humbling himself for a short while as a human being.
He is now in the process of getting our nation’s attention, to have us realize that He does exist, and that the problems we are facing are because we are deliberately breaking His laws!
To Cause Us To Think
He allowed the 9/11 attack aimed at the heart of Americas greatest city, with minor terrorist attacks ever since, allowing TERROR in our lands!
This was the first major crisis to begin to shock us into realizing that we have been straying away from Him!
We as nation’s failed to consider our true condition, there was no national introspection or repentance.
He has also allowed the COVAD-19 Pandemic to get our attention, which continues to take our lives. We are trusting in vaccinations to prevent this continuing, rather than calling on Him to end it.
Severe Drought and Famine
The next step used by God to get the attention of the nations He has given so much wealth and power, who have now turned away from Him, is to bring a massive drought over time, resulting in famine in an attempt to get our attention!
This same situation occurred in the Dust Bowl years just before He allowed us to be involved in the Second World War as a punishment and a warning that our nation’s were rejecting Him back then!
If We Do Not Listen
If our nations do not listen to this warning today, then He will finally allow a Nuclear War against us, which will destroy America and Britain’s Major Cities!
God asks this generation of America, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the nations of Western and North-Western Europe, Ireland, and Israel, after being given so much tremendous wealth and power for so long from God, “Why will you die?”
For those who will read Deuteronomy Chapter 28 below, and who will act now, there may be protection for you!
Deuteronomy Chapter 28.
1. If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.
2. All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:
3. You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
4. The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock-the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
5. Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.
6. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
7. The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
8. The LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
9. The LORD will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the LORD your God and walk in his ways.
10. Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you.
11. The LORD will grant you abundant prosperity–in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground–in the land he swore to your forefathers to give you.
12. The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
13. The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.
14. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.
15. However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:
16. You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.
17. Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.
18. The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
19. You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.
20. The LORD will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.
21. The LORD will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess.
22. The LORD will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish.
23. The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron.
24. The LORD will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.
25. The LORD will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.
26. Your carcasses will be food for all the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and there will be no one to frighten them away.
27. The LORD will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured.
28. The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.
29. At midday you will grope about like a blind man in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.
30. You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and ravish her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.
31. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. – Today, this would apply to the contents of your freezer and your automobile. Prophecy is DUAL applying to our ancestors and also applying to Britain and America.
32. Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
33. A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.
34. The sights you see will drive you mad.
35. The LORD will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.
36. The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
37. You will become a thing of horror and an object of scorn and ridicule to all the nations where the LORD will drive you.
38. You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it.
39. You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them.
40. You will have olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off.
41. You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity.
42. Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.
43. The alien who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
44. He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, but you will be the tail.
45. All these curses will come upon you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the LORD your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.
46. They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever.
47. Because you did not serve the LORD your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity,
48. therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
49. The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,
50. a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
51. They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.
52. They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the LORD your God is giving you.
53. Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you.
54. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children,
55. and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities.
56. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you–so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot–will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter
57. the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.
58. If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name, the LORD your God.
59. The LORD WILL send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.
60. He will bring upon you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you.
61. The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.
62. You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the LORD your God.
63. Just as it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.
64. Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods–gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.
65. Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the LORD will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart.
66. You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life.
67. In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”–because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see.
68. The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt (the nations) on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.
Finally Very Good News
You may have wondered what would become of America and Britain as the world’s two greatest World Powers in our day, well here is from God in advance?
You have just read this tragic answer, B U T God will save alive what he refers to as A REMNANT of our two nations!
He will bring us out of our national captivity to Jerusalem, back to where America and Britain’s ancestry began!
There He will build us into the one nation we once were! And later in a resurrection of all who have ever lived we will be united with our lost loved ones again!
And as the scripture says “God will wipe away every tear from our eyes.” Let’s look forward to that!!!
Bible prophecy is read in DUALITY, what our ancestors went through is to be DUPLICATED with us one last time!
And then will come the One Thousand Years of Total World Peace! Believe it, this is assured.
There will be no end to our existence, we will eventually become member of the God Family to live forever!